Distinguished, all brick end unit townhome with over 2,600 sq feet of living space! Step inside to gleaming hardwood floors and a dramatic curved wooden staircase. Enjoy cooking a meal in the updated kitchen with granite counters, new flooring and light filled dining area. Entertain guests in the formal living and dining room. Office or 4th bedroom and half bath also on main level. Step upstairs to find a large Primary suite with huge walk through closet leading to private remodeled bath. 2 additional spacious bedrooms (one with a large walk in closet) and full bath also on the upper level. Walkout finished lower level features a cozy family room with brick wood burning fireplace, game area, workshop/craft room, laundry room and half bath. Sliding glass doors lead to incredible covered terrace overlooking beautiful landscaping. Elegant brick walls provide loads of privacy. Prime location in neighborhood backing to trees and parkland! 2 assigned parking spots and plenty of visitor parking for guests! Unbeatable location â walk to bus stop with bus service to Pentagon and just 2 miles to the Rolling Rd VRE. Close to Braddock Rd, FFX County Parkway, I 95, I 395 and I 495. Sought after school pyramid! Walk to elementary school and less than 1.5 miles to middle and high schools. Close to tons of shopping, restaurants and parks including Lake Accotink and Burke Lake Park.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,698 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Mantle, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Rear, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price